NOTE: This event already has registered participants and will likely sell out due to Covid restrictions. Be sure to reserve your spot now! If there is someone you know in Texas, Kansas or Colorado who live within driving distance of Woodward, this the training for them!
Integrate EMDR into your Clinical Practice
5 Day Intensive: December 1-5, 2020
5 Day Intensive Training Objectives:
After attending the training, participants will be able to:
- List EMDR’s 8 phase and 3 prongs
- Discuss the AIP approach to psychotherapy
- Apply extended resourcing interventions
- Construct a belief focused targeting plan
- Describe the application of The Processing ContinuumTM
- List 5 EMDR specific targeting plan approaches
- Develop resourcing skills to assist EMDR processing
- Demonstrate EMDR’s unrestricted processing
- Discuss the use of clinical interventions during processing
Participants must complete the entire EMDR training course, which includes 10 hours of group consultation, within 24 months (2 years) from their initial start date. Please consider this deadline when registering for the training.