In person training *the last one of 2021* limited seating, don’t wait to register! Training starts November 17th, 2021. This course meets all EMDR International Association requirements for an EMDR Basic Training Course. The registration deadline for this training is November 7, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. Don’t miss out!
If EMDR training is wanted/needed, please let me know what area you are in. I’m in the process of setting up training dates and locations for 2022. I’m not limited to Oklahoma but definitely want to make Oklahoma and Arkansas the priority for the EMDR training. Let’s get all Oklahoma and Arkansas therapists trained in 2022!!!
COVID-19 | Health & Wellness
Concerned about whether or not you should attend your counseling session? Click Here to Watch Linda’s Latest Update about COVID-19 and find out how we are working to serve you. It is Linda’s goal to keep you informed not only about counseling needs, but also your health. Be sure to check out Linda’s new Health & Wellness Blog for resources to further your education on the future of your and your family’s health.
Find out More About EMDR Consultations
Interested in EMDR consulting for groups or individual for all levels including approved consultants? Be sure to check out Linda’s consultations website for all details. To Sign Up for a Consultation Click Here!
EMDR Trauma Training – Contact Linda Today!
Integrating EMDR into your Clinical Practice
After attending the training, participants will be able to:
- List EMDR’s 8 phase and 3 prongs
- Discuss the AIP approach to psychotherapy
- Apply extended resourcing interventions
- Construct a belief focused targeting plan
- Describe the application of The Processing ContinuumTM
- List 5 EMDR specific targeting plan approaches
- Develop resourcing skills to assist EMDR processing
- Demonstrate EMDR’s unrestricted processing
- Discuss the use of clinical interventions during processing
- Compare and contrast EMDR standard protocols and procedures with the integrative approach